The single-line kitchen is both a classic and a favorite in kitchen planning. And for good reason: because a single-line kitchen is flexible and adapts to your wishes. It can be both very space-saving to airy and generously planned. This type of kitchen is particularly popular for long floor plans. But even in open-plan kitchens or when a large dining area is planned, the one-line kitchen is very popular.
Advantages and disadvantages of a single-line kitchen
Advantages of a one-line kitchen
- A single-line kitchen is space-saving and therefore ideal for small spaces.
- This kitchen form only needs one wall.
- There are no winding or hard-to-reach areas.
- Also suitable for very long floor plans.
Disadvantages of a single-line kitchen
- At a single-line kitchen should cook a maximum of 2 people at the same time.